Contractor’s Request For Program Subscriber Information
Fitter Instructors Needed.
The CAFSA Unilateral Training Committee is currently looking for qualified instructors for part-time positions in its Fire Sprinkler Apprenticeship Training Program.
Please contact Whitney Gonzalez, CAFSA Training Coordinator 925.960.8529 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Fire Sprinkler Contractor Links
- New DIR Prevailing Wage Manual (2016)
- DIR Published Residential Rates
- Apprenticeship Prevailing Rate Sheets Per County
- Journeyman Prevailing Wage Sheets
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Contractors State License Board
- American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA)
- California State Fire Marshal’s Office
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- DOL Office of Apprenticeship, Training and Labor
- CAL-OSHA Construction Industry Safety Regulations